ioUlisse - Vini Tonello
Skip to content Skip to footer

ioUlisse

I’m ULISSE
‘Ulysses’ is a symbol of travel, shrewdness, curiosity, of one who wants to overcome the limits of knowledge:
these characteristics have given the name to the Champenoise method sparkling wine ‘ioUlisse’.
This wine represents my oenological journey, made up of failures, experiments and considerations, which led me to create this very particular cuvee.
With this wine I wanted to overcome the limits of knowledge, and try to get the ‘durella’ out of the classic patterns.

Metodo Classico sparkling wine, from 100% durella grapes, 48 months of rest with the lees in the bottle.

The base wine is obltained by one vineyard located in DUELLO CRU(our best vineyard), using only the first press must. The 20% of this must is obtained from dry grapes (left dry just for a month), the must is fermented and aged in french barriques. The other 80% must is fermented and aged in steel tank.
During the second fermentation the wine is bottled, and stay with the lees in the bottle for 48 moths. During the degourgement there is not addition of residual sugar, so the wine is PAS DOSE’- ZERO DOSAGE- BRUT NATURE.

AGEING
48 months ageing in the bottle with the lees. 20% of the cuvee is obtained by fermentation and ageing in barriques

TASTING NOTES
Straw yellow tending to golden, fine and persistent perlage, bread crust, vanilla and ripe fruit on the nose. On the palate it presents a fat, mature wine, with good persistence and cleanliness in the aftertaste

Categorie: , , Tag: , Product ID: 23931

Descrizione

VARIETY
100% Durella

VINEYARD
Pergola Veronese

CRU
DUELLO, 300 mt from the level of the sea

RESIDUAL SUGAR
0 gr/lt

SOIL
Volcanic

BOTTLES
750 ml

TEMPERATURE OF SERVICE
6°C-8°C

ALCOOL
12 % vol.

ACIDITY
7,50 g/l

Recensioni

Ancora non ci sono recensioni.

Recensisci per primo “ioUlisse”

Il tuo indirizzo email non sarà pubblicato. I campi obbligatori sono contrassegnati *